Our world....

Thursday, August 07, 2008

More Benny Pics...


Benny kinda resembles Emily!
Kisses! And Benny's first bath!

You can see how tall he is here. Sorta.

Well by popular demand, I had to put on more Benny pictures! O.k. I am turning into a freaky dog lady. I'm going to start walking around with pictures of Benny and having a big photo of him in my office! I always thought dog people were so weird! Anyways..the girls really enjoying him. We took Benny (in the car!)to pick Alyssa up from cheer camp. Alyssa is wiped from long workout and no sleep.
Well Benny is a lot of work especially because I am having to learn everything from scratch. I've never had a dog and never paid any attention to other dogs! Well we have Benny on a schedule and are getting him potty trained.

4 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you from head to tail, Sir Benny!!!! It was great of you to take time out of your busy training schedule to pick up your Sister Alyssa from camp! I know she was delighted to meet you!! Love Gma and Gpa

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Tiptoe said...

Benny is quite a cutie! Having a schedule is definitely a good thing. Consistency is key to everything. Feel free to ask me quesitons if you'd like about dog stuff.

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pictures of Benny!!! and the girls too.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of schedule do you put a dog on?

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home